Below is a list of currently open Wellington Business Professional Services tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Wellington's largest companies and state government organisations including LG Tenders (ALGIM), Transpower and Hutt City Councils, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Business Consulting Services (69)
- Business Consulting (68)
- Analysts (11)
- Business Review (7)
- Migration/Immigration (5)
- Tarrif/Trade Consulting (5)
- Community & Stakeholder Consultations (28)
- Economic & Industry Development (24)
- Business & Strategic Planning (20)
- Legal Services (13)
- Legal Work (13)
- Mediation Services (3)
- Auditing & Probity Services (11)
- Feasibility Studies & Planning (10)
- Business Research (6)
- Procurement Consultancy (5)
- Asset Management Services (5)
- Risk Management (3)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Translation & Interpretation Services (2)
- Business Surveys / Studies (2)
- Election Services (1)
- Secretarial & Transcription Services (1)
- Admin / Secretarial Services (1)
- Court Reporting/Transcription Services (0)
- Accounting & Finance (1)
- Accounting/Finance/Taxation (1)
- Liquidations/Receiverships/Administrations (0)
- Contract Administration Services (0)
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and/or enter a keyword and we’ll show you the opportunities available.
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Business Professional Services Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
CALL FOR TENDER<br/>
SPECIAL PURPOSE FINANCIAL AUDIT.<br/>
THE SOUTH PACIFIC REGIONAL FISHERIES MANAGEMENT ORGANISATION (SPRFMO) is an inter-governmental organisation responsible for the long-term conservation and sustainable use of the fishery resources of the South Pacific Ocean and in so doing, safeguarding the marine ecosystems in which the resources occur.<br/>
SPRFMO is currently inviting tenders for the provision of external financial audit services in Wellington, New Zealand. The auditors will be appointed by the SPRFMO Commission and serve for a maximum term of three years; they may be reappointed.<br/>
The SPRFMO Convention, under Article 15, outlines the general rules governing the budget and finances of the organisation. The SPRFMO Financial Regulations include the requirement of an annual external audit (Regulation 9). All relevant documents can be accessed at the website of the organisation at <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sprfmo.int">www.sprfmo.int</a><br/>
The deadline for the submission of offers is 5pm, 24 June 2019. Proposals and questions regarding the tender and the services required can be directed to Yanbin Liu, Finance Manager (<a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>) no later than this deadline.<br/>
SPRFMO is not obliged to accept any proposals that do not meet these submission requirements.