Below is a list of currently open Northern Territory Information Technology tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
Tenderlink publishes tenders from many of Northern Territory's largest companies and state government organisations including LGANT, City of Darwin and Charles Darwin University, as well as business opportunities from thousands of small and medium sized organisations. Details of available tenders are updated daily – talk to us today and make sure you never miss another tender.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Software - Packaged & Licences (81)
- Software & Applications Development (72)
- Software Development (71)
- Mobile Apps (8)
- Testing (7)
- Consultancy & Project Management (68)
- Consulting (67)
- Project Manage (9)
- Outsourcing (6)
- Hardware (37)
- IT Hardware (35)
- Point of Sale/Eftpos/Barcoding (8)
- Data Storage (7)
- Document & Records Management (24)
- Maintenance & Support Services (21)
- Security (9)
- Web Development (8)
- Multi Media - Production (6)
- Training & Support Services (6)
- Networking - LAN/WAN & Management (6)
- Imaging and Scanning Services (6)
- Mapping/GIS/SIS/CAD Services (4)
- GIS/SIS/CAD Services (4)
- Mapping (Land/Hydrographic) (3)
- Peripherals (4)
- Internet Consultancy (3)
- Leasing & Finance (3)
- Database Management (2)
- Smartcard Systems (1)
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and/or enter a keyword and we’ll show you the opportunities available.
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Information Technology Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
AECOM Government Services Australia Pty Ltd requires project management firms to provide Australian Government Vetting Agency (AGSVA) cleared personnel at Top Secret Positive Vet (TSPV) and/or Secret Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) level to provide Project Management services in Alice Springs, Northern Territory.<br/>
For access to the Statement of Work please return the Non-disclosure Agreement to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>