Melbourne Vehicles & Heavy Plant - Tenders / RFQ / EOI / RFP
Below is a list of current Vehicles & Heavy Plant tenders, requests for quotation, requests for proposals, expressions and expressions of interest.
To narrow down the results, please select your sub category and region.
Select Sub Category
- All Subject Categories
- Vehicles - New Commercial (9)
- Heavy Plant & Machinery - New (9)
- Vehicles - New Cars (8)
- Trucks - New (heavy over 4.0T) (7)
- Vehicles - Other Motorised (6)
- Vehicles - Other (4)
- Trains/Railcars/Wagons (3)
- Motorcycles (2)
- Golf Carts (1)
- Vehicle Maintenance & Cleaning (6)
- Auto Maintenance/Auto Electrical (5)
- Cleaning Vehicles (2)
- Panelbeating (1)
- Tractors & Mowers (5)
- Coachbuilding & Buses (4)
- Coachbuilding (4)
- Truck Body/Tray Fitting (2)
- Buses (1)
- Vehicle Leasing & Rental (3)
- Tyres - Supply of (3)
- Trucks - Used (2)
- Trucks - New (light up to 4.0T) (2)
- Transport & Towing Services (2)
- Garbage & Compaction Units (2)
- Automotive Parts & Equipment (2)
- Vehicle Fleet Management (1)
- Trailers - Supply (1)
- Caravans (1)
- Trailers (1)
- Batteries - Supply of (1)
Looking for current business/contract opportunities?
Choose a category and/or enter a keyword and we’ll show you the opportunities available.
Most Recently Closed Business Opportunities
Vehicles & Heavy Plant Tenders / RFQ / RFT / EOI / RFP
Wyndham City Council is seeking to purchase one second hand 30-40T Dump Truck, fit to undertake bulk earthmoving works to rehabilitate closed landfill cells at the Wyndham City Council Refuse Disposal Facility site at 470 Wests Rd, Werribee.
Wyndham City Council is seeking to purchase one, medium D6 sized, low ground pressure dozer, fit to undertake major bulk earthmoving works to rehabilitate closed landfill cells over the next three years at the Wyndham City Council Refuse Disposal Facility site at 470 Wests Rd, Werribee.